Terms & Conditions
1. General terms
The company reserves the right to freely change or revise the terms and conditions of use and transactions from the online store, whenever it deems it necessary, in addition undertakes to inform consumers of any modification, through the pages of this electronic store.
2. Intellectual property rights
The website www.aurumcrete.gr is the official website of the company. All content of the websites, posted by our company, including images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, services and products are the intellectual property of the company and are protected in accordance with the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. The names, images, logos and insignia that represent the business and its online store.
3. User Responsibility
The user / customer is obliged to use the services, information and data of the online store as defined by law, based on the rules of good faith and business ethics. It is obliged not to use our online store for:
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful insult and damage to the COMPANY or any third party.
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users' morals, social values, minority, etc ..
- posting, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content for which users are not entitled to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable agreements (such as inside information, property and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of employment or covered by confidentiality agreements).
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any kind.
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy, or equip the operation of any software or computer hardware.
- intentional or unintentional breach of applicable law or regulations.
- harassment of third parties in any way.
- collecting or storing personal data about other users.
The website www.aurumcrete.gr recognizes the importance of the security of your personal Data as well as your electronic transactions and takes all the necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, in order to ensure your maximum possible security. All information, which is related to your personal information and your transactions, is secure and confidential.
5. Protection of Personal Data
During your visit to the pages of www.aurumcrete.gr and in order to order products, but also to ensure the possibility of contacting you to inform you about our new products, you may be asked to provide information that concerns you (name , occupation, email address, date of birth, etc.). Any personal data that you declare anywhere on the pages and services of the website of www.aurumcrete.gr, are intended solely to ensure the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party, without complying with the provisions of N 2016/679 on the protection against processing of personal data, as in force from time to time.
The online storewww.aurumcrete.gr operates in accordance with applicable Greek and EU legislation and safely keeps your personal data for as long as you are registered in a service of www.aurumcrete.gr which are deleted after the end of the transaction in any way relationship. The personal data you declare in the online store www.aurumcrete.gr are used exclusively by it or companies cooperating with it, in order to support, promote and execute the transaction.
The data kept in the file may be disclosed to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their legal request and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
6. Prices - Transport costs - VAT
The online store of the Company reserves the right to change prices without prior notice